IELTS Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do IELTS tutorials help?
IELTS tutorials helps a student to be active in all the 4 skills of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
2. When do I need to appear for the IELTS exam?
One can appear for the IELTS exam once they are confident to score high. A minimum of 15 days preparation is good. However, it also changes as per each individual's time frame.
3. What are the different skills that are evaluated by the IELTS test?
The different skills that are evaluated in IELTS are Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
4. How many sections does the IELTS test have?
IELTS test has 4 sections - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
5. What is the fee charged by IELTS tutorials in Mumbai?
IELTS coaching fee is affordable at Grad-Dreams Mumbai and Pune.
6. How difficult is the IELTS exam?
The IELTS exam is not very difficult. Its easy to score, depending on the individuals learning power of English.
7. What are the common IELTS Speaking topics?
Common IELTS Speaking topics are study, hobby, hometown, city, academics, public holiday, travelling, advertisements, food, sports, person and individuals and so on.