University Application Process In The UK
Do Not Delay; Begin assembling the application kit at least 10 to 12 months before the program's start date.
Application process indeed can be a little hectic for students but we can help. We optimize, expedite, and simplify the process.Apply Now
The United Kingdom is a unique place that offers a rich multicultural atmosphere. This country is home to some of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world. These universities provide sprawling campuses, excellent infrastructure, and standards of teaching that make you ready for a successful career ahead. The main intakes in most of the universities are during January and September. However, there are other Universities offering multiple intakes (February, April, May, October, and November).
Why should one study in the United Kingdom?
- The UK has been an international education hub for more than 100 years.
- This country provides easy visa rules for international students.
- It also has a diverse range of courses with a wide range of specializations. Along with Sandwich courses: 4-year courses with 1-year Industry placement.
- No permission is required from the job center for International students studying at UK institutions to undertake spare time or vacation work.
- Free health insurance is provided for students studying in the UK for six months or more.
Submit the form and we'll get in touch in the next 24 hours
How can Grad-Dreams help you with the application process?
Grad-Dreams considers the student’s interest in a particular stream or his/her liking. If the student is unable to decide on the subject that is to be chosen, then we fix it up for them after a thorough assessment of the complete academic credentials and the family’s affordability capacity
Grad-Dreams Consulting having expertise in assisting students going for the Undergraduate (Bachelors), Postgraduate (Masters) & Doctoral (Ph.D.) studies abroad assures you that you can save your precious time and efforts.
We provide assistance in writing research proposals, and letters, and improving the overall profile; customizing the Ph.D. SOP’s as required by global institutions.
A dedicated Advisor is provided to complete your entire application-admission-visa process.
The institution & program selection is done after the academic assessment. In addition, we keep in mind the need for scholarship & funding options like GA / TA / RA (Graduate, Teaching & Research Assistantships) for the postgraduate students that may help students to get fee waivers or fully funded Ph.D. programs.
Our Admission Counseling Plan mainly includes
- University shortlistcourse introduction
- Total cost estimate
- Visa Documentation & Mock Interviews