Grad-Dreams announces its strategic tie-up with all leading banks & financial institutions to provide a dedicated Education Loan to students going abroad for further studies. We shall also be happy to assist students who are looking forward to Study in India.
We are happy to get associated with leading Banks like; HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank & a few more. Some of the reputed Non-banking financial institutions partnered with us are Credila, Avanse, Incred, Auxilo & more.
Grad-Dreams Team would like to assess the student’s academic profile and family background to ensure that the student gets the perfect financial solution for his/her educational aspirations. We can create a customized solution where the Student Loan can range from 8 Lakh to 80 Lakh, depending on the requirement and profile.
Some of the Important Features of the Education Loans are:
- Student Loans are readily available for Full-Time, Part-time programs offered by premier institutions in India & abroad.
- Students can avail the education loan with or without mortgage/security.
- The Interest rate can range anywhere between 8% to 12%.
- The repayment moratorium period or holiday can range from 3 months to 12 months before you start repaying the loan.
- The processing charges can vary from 0.6% to 1% of the total loan amount. Grad-Dreams would ensure that these charges are applicable only after the Study Loan is sanctioned.
- The Education Loan covers all significant expenses, including; Tuition Fees, Living Expenses, Books, Computers, Air tickets, Insurance & more.
Grad-Dreams appoints a dedicated Student Loan Advisor who would help the students choose the right financial institution and help complete the documentation to ensure timely sanction of the study loan.
Advantage of Applying for the Education Loan through Grad-Dreams:
- Priority processing by a dedicated Grad-Dreams Study Loan Advisor.
- Get a pre-approval of educational loan even before you secure the Admission.
- Depending upon the overall profile, the student may be able to avail a discount that would range from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000.
- Receive the loan approval in maximum 1 week, after submission of documents.
- Opportunity to get the Study Loan without mortgage / security!
- Grad-Dreams would do its best to get the right offer with lowest interest rate, from multiple financial institutions.
Study Loan Documentation:
Following is the tentative list of documents required by the financial institutions, but not limited to the below. Additional documents may be required.
Student Loan Documents:
- SSC, HSC, All Degree Mark sheets
- Copy of Passport
- SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS Score cards
- Admission Letters / I-20 / CAS
- PAN, AADHAR Card
- Joining Letter & Salary Slips (For working candidates)
- Address Proof(s)
- Details of Savings: PF, PPF, Bonds, Shares, Mutual Funds, LIC, Post Office, Gold etc. (if applicable)
Guarantor / Co-Applicant's Documents:
- All KYC Documents: PAN, AADHAR, Passport etc.
- Address Proof(s)
Details of Employment:
- Last 3 months Salary slips
- Last 3 Years Income Tax Returns
- Salary Account Statement of 6 months
- Existing Loan Details (if applicable)
- Details of Savings: PF, PPF, Bonds, Shares, Mutual Funds, LIC, Post Office, Gold etc. (as applicable)
- All Immovable Property Documents (if the loan is to be done with mortgage scheme)