Different types of psychometric testing exist (eg numerical, mechanical, logical or verbal reasoning). Psychometric tests are frequently taken online, but they can also be given in person at an evaluation center. The exams are designed to speed up the hiring process and quickly identify the best candidates.
What is Psychometric Evaluation, and why it is required?
A psychometric evaluation is an assessment that helps identify your innate talents, which include your abilities, creativity, natural way of thinking, behavioral patterns, and resilience patterns. These abilities can be further developed into strengths with practice and by investing time in enhancing your knowledge.
The Psychometric Evaluation offered by Grad-Dreams follows a statistics based dynamic talent assessment that will help you:
- Discover your innate abilities that are intrinsic to your personality.
- Understand how these natural talents will work as your strengths and reveal the best academic or professional choices.
- Your personalized report and the detailed results followed by the one-on-one analysis from our counselor will enable you to explore your potential to be the best.
- Registration Approx 30 mins
- Evaluation Process Approx 1 hour
- One on One Counseling Approx 1
Submit the form and we'll get in touch in the next 24 hours
Who should take the Psychometric test?
Being confused about the discipline you want to study is quite common. Rather than following the herd mentality while choosing your educational path, taking the psychometric test is highly advisable as it will showcase your strengths. You can decide the most suitable study areas for a successful career.
Often we are faced with questions like, "What's my purpose as a human being?" It is important to know our strengths and interests irrespective of age, interests, educational background, etc. Psychometric evaluation enables you to introspect and validate your potential to pursue a career that will be intellectually stimulating and mentally rewarding. This test certainly makes one understand how they can convert their natural interests into a profession that pays.
Employers keen on providing training to their employees can benefit enormously from the psychometric evaluation. It will allow them to understand their employees' intrinsic skills and talents and thus offer personalized training, thus aiding them in creating a robust, productive, and efficient team. It improves employee engagement and job satisfaction, enhancing the organization's overall productivity.
Why should you take the test?
- World-renowned evaluation test innovated in the USA.
- A dynamic statistics-based evaluation, unlike other theory-based evaluations.
- Follow up with a one-on-one conversation with an American Counselor.
- It saves time in researching the appropriate career options.
- It saves money spent on switching study programs due to stagnancy.
- The test acts as a career guide for parents and students.
Psychometric Testing and Service
/ per user
All plans included
- Up to 05 users monthly
- Free 5 host & domain