We offer you a highly personalized Counseling package which includes, Selection of right universities and programs, assistance with complete documentation, Visa Counseling service and guidance at all crucial steps of the application process.
A range of services that includes:
- A highly personalized student & parent counseling session.
- Expert coaching for SAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS & GMAT.
- Assessment of the test scores (each section) & GPA (Grade point average).
- Submission of 4 'right' universities before the GRE/TOEFL exam.
- Thorough assessment of your academics & financial background.
- University Short listing based on your Academics, Scores, Budget.
- Online Applications processing & documentation.
- Guidance for Scholarships / Aid / Assistantship applications.
- Access to the subsidized courier service by DHL.
- Recommendation Letters, Essays, Customized SOP's.
- Mock Interviews for effective communication.
- Authentic Visa documentation & assistance.
- Access to a range of Banks for educational loan & other service providers.
- Pre – departure counseling, Do's & Don'ts.
- Travel, On campus Arrangements.
- Round the clock assistance, when studying abroad.
If you have any doubt / query, please feel free to contact us.
University Admissions Assistance
Grad-Dream's sole aim is not only to give the students an opportunity to enter a good or top level college, but also to place them in an environment, where they can grow socially and intellectually.
Our Admission Consulting plan mainly includes:
- University Shortlisting
- Total Cost Estimation
- Visa Process
We start the process of shortlisting the universities that suits your needs and budget & also fulfils the requirements set by the colleges / universities.
Depending on your test score (SAT / GRE / GMAT / TOEFL), we finalize the total number of applications to be sent to various universities. It also depends on the program / course you are interested in. A counselor assigned to you will be guiding you during the entire process.
Our process of University Selection starts only after thoroughly studying your resume / bio-data, your test scores & understanding your / your family's financial capabilities. Here we need to know your future plans too!
Please check the appropriate sections as per your choice:
The Visa Processing & mainly the Interview is considered to be the most pivotal step in the whole Education Abroad Journey. It defines the ultimate success of the complete process of pursuing your dream course at your dream university. As stated earlier, all the hard work, efforts of several months & hard-earned money would go waste, if your documentation is not done properly. Almost 80 % of the total visas rejected are just because of simple documentation errors, despite being a "genuine" case.
The other common reasons of rejections of the "sincere students" are, Lack of:
- A definite academic or professional objective
- Convincing skills, presence of mind and confidence
- Appropriate docuements (admission & finance related)
Also perfect documentation also may not always help you to get the visa! You have to prove that, you are a “serious and deserving student ", which can happen only with right attitude and confidence.
Grad-Dreams assists you on both the fronts: preparation of right documentation and in giving you the confidence through the several rounds of mock interviews we conduct. The visa requirements, the checklist of documentation and the procedures change frequently; therefore it’s always advisable to take the help of expert visa consultants who are adept with the latest changes and requirements.
Our Visa Experts works and assists you on several aspects of your case which include:
- Selecting the right university from your admits based on your financial affordability and future prospects of the program.
- Preparing an exhaustive checklist of documents required for the specific country and specific level of study.
- Booking the visa date, and guiding you through the various steps of this process.
- Preparing the right set of documents Financial, Academic, and Professional with proper attestation or apostile.
- Guiding you through the definite procedures in timely manner.
- Conducting several rounds of mock interviews that prepare you to face the visa interviewer with confidence.
- Post-visa assistance which can be briefing of information, travel arrangements, accommodations, forex, student insurance and many such aspects.
We also have our visa assistance service for dependents like parents, spouse, children, tourists, and work visas also.
Please contact us for further information.
Our Top Admits
Some of our TOP admits in past were from:
- CalTech - California Institute of Technology
- Carneigie Mellon University
- University of California - Irvine
- University of California -Davis
- University of California - Riverside
- Cornell University
- UIUC - University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- UIC - University of Illinios at Chicago
- IIT Chigaco
- University Michigan, Ann Arbor
- University of Pennsylvania
- University Wisconsin M
- GaTech - Georgia Institute of Technology
- NCSU - North Carolina State University
- University of Indiana at Bloomington
- TAMU - University of Texas A & M
- UFL - University of Florida, Gainesville
- Northeastern University
- University of Maryland, College Park
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- San Diego State University
- State University of New York - SUNY Buffalo
- State University of New York - SUNY Binghamton
- State University of New York - SUNY Stony Brook
- State University of New York - SUNY Albany
- PACE University
- University of Central Florida
- University Texas Dallas
- Arizona State University
- Purdue University
- University New Heaven
- Missouri Science & Technology
- Wright State University
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, San Bernardino
- University of Houston, Texas
- Santa Clara University