After you are registered, you will receive an email which has a web link where you can click and access your account. It also has username.
Results are declared within 12 - 15 working days.
TOEFL iBT fees vary from country to country. In India it costs, $180. Following forms of payment are accepted:
Credit/debit card — American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®.
Note: American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and e-checks are not accepted for the following locations: Benin, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Togo. Only VISA cards are accepted for those locations.
Note: When you select credit/debit card as your payment method, you have the option to pay in select local currencies instead of U.S. dollars. You can change your selection at any time before your click "Submit" to process your payment. The system will display available local currencies and the credit card types supported for each.
Electronic check (e-check) — drawn on a bank in the United States or its territories, in U.S. dollars only. E-checks can be used to register online or by phone.
Please provide the following information from the bottom of your paper check:
- bank account number
- ABA/bank routing and transit number
PayPal® account — payment can be made via PayPal
Paper check or money order — must be in U.S. dollars and made payable to ETS-TOEFL.
The following information must be preprinted on the check:
- bank name
- bank address
- check or money order number
- payer's name and address
- Typewritten payer name and address, in place of signature, is not acceptable.
Western Union Quick Pay℠ — for mail registration only. When you complete the form, use the following under "Pay To:" Company Name: Educational Testing Service; City Code: TOEFLPROGRAMNJ; Country: U.S.A. You must send the original receipt marked "Agency’s Copy" with your form. Copies, facsimiles or receipts marked "Customer’s Copy" will not be accepted.
To receive a refund, you need to cancel your registration by the deadline (4 days before your test date). For example, if your test is on Saturday, you must cancel by Tuesday.
Refunds are in U.S. dollars for half of the original test fee paid. The balance is retained to cover expenses for processing your registration and holding a seat for you at the test center.
- Cash refunds are not available.
- Refunds will not be given if registration procedures were not followed or you failed to present the required identification documents at the test center.
- If you paid by credit/debit card or e-check, the refund will be credited back to the original credit/debit card or bank account.
- If payment was made with a personal check drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, please allow 8 weeks for processing.
- If payment was made in non-U.S. funds drawn on a bank outside the United States, please allow 12 weeks for processing.
- Refunds are not available for other services.