Grad-Dreams Education Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a legally registered company in India, with its Head Office at: 205, 2nd Floor, Falcon Court, Hari Om Nagar, Near Eastern Express Highway, Mulund East, Mumbai, 400 081, State: Maharashtra, India.
Grad-Dreams Education Consulting Pvt. Ltd. hereon referred to as GDECPL throughout the document.
The Company is specialized in education abroad consulting & related activities to students, parents & affiliates & partners based in India & anywhere outside India. GDECPL through its websites mentioned above provides consulting services like; international admissions to various UG, PG degree programs, such as Bachelors, Masters or Postgraduate or Doctoral or Short term courses & certifications that can be pursued abroad at various institutions like universities or colleges or institutes & in various countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland & more. GDECPL provides all kind of assistance related to studying abroad to its clients.
GDECPL is having its own websites hosted on domain names http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in.
The websites http://www.whistorm.com would be here on to referred as WHIZSTORM & http://www.gdx.in be referred as GRAD-DREAMS.
CLIENTS here on are referred to as students, parents representing underage clients i.e. below 18 students, institutions representing their own students, or associates or affiliates or franchisees representing their own students & showing the willingness to avail the services offered by GDECPL anytime.
These websites are associated with each other to provide services to the clients, as per the requirement. It is up to GDECPL to decide the usage of WHIZSTORM & GRAD-DREAMS for its clients, depending the nature of the service which is to be provided, which may be Online or Offline i.e. face to face at any of its offices located in India &/OR abroad. Clients registering on WHIZSTORM may be offered some of the services by GRAD-DREAMS & vice-versa.
A registered user indicates his/her acceptance of the terms below by clicking on the appropriate button while signing up for the services.
Hence your (or any client’s) use of the websites mentioned above at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these terms. If you DO NOT agree to any or all of the terms OR DO NOT understand the terms OR BOTH, then you should immediately discontinue using the websites mentioned above.
About WHIZSTORM & GDECPL:
WHIZSTORM is one of the subsidiaries of Grad-Dreams Education Consulting Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as GDECPL in this document). Hence the parent company website is hosted at www.gdx.in . Also WHIZSTORM is having its own separate website hosted on domain www.whizstorm.com
GDECPL & WHIZSTORM is in the business of providing consulting services & assistance to its CLIENTS to pursue education abroad at various institutions located around the world. While GDECPL on its own website www.gdx.in provides services to students within the Indian Territory, WHIZSTORM is global in nature providing its services globally to students & professionals seeking consultation to study at various institutions around the world.
GDECPL & WHIZSTORM provides consultation to its CLIENTS based on the academic & financial credentials provided at the time of registration & enrollment. While the CLIENT is liable to provide all necessary academic background in detail, including sending the documents electronically, they are also responsible to declare their total financial capability, ability to pay the fees to the institutions abroad. Based on the inputs provided by the CLIENT, WHIZSTORM customizes as study abroad plan for the CLIENT &subsequently provide the consultation further after approval of the plan by the client.
WHIZSTORM & GDECPL provides guidance & assistance to the CLIENTS about various education opportunities available globally. It is a team of professionals who are NOT attorneys & is NOT affiliated with any government agency. Hence the customized plans, consultation provided at all times DOES NOT constitute as a legal advice.
Registration on www.whistorm.com :
There are many areas on the website WHIZSTORM where the CLIENT is not required to do any registration process. But to avail additional facilities like creating the account, accessing free resume builder, all free facilities listed, enrollment forms, document manager system & maintaining the profile, the CLIENT needs to do a registration by providing correct First Name, Last name, valid & legal Email Address& the correct Mobile Number.
The WHIZSTORM management reserves the right to terminate the membership of any CLIENT in case of submission of wrong, misleading, fake NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER without notice.
While registering on the website, the CLIENT is asked to choose the USER NAME & PASSWORD. It would the CLIENT’s responsibility to protect both of the login credentials & NOT TO disclose the same to anyone. Any issues arising out of the misuse (with/without knowledge & approval of the CLIENT) of the USER NAME & PASSWORD, & subsequent liabilities further, the CLIENT will be entirely responsible.
The CLIENT is always free to RE-SET the password, in case there is any suspicion of misuse. In any case, the CLIENT is also responsible to notify WHIZSTORM management about the possible misuse. The CLIENT can notify immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org. The management at its own discretion reserves the right to terminate any suspicious, un-authorized account holder at any time without notice.
Your Use of our Website
GDECPL through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com or http://www.gdx.in disseminates a variety of information, advices, opinions, reviews, comments, suggestions or material which would be of importance to the prospective student seeking international education in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden & other European Countries, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Parts of Emirates, India & elsewhere.
You AGREE that:
- You, as an individual, would be the sole owner of the account opened on our website after registration & you will NOT permit anyone else on your behalf to operate, communicate, manage & avail the services offered by the GDECPL.
- You would always remain a lawful user by NOT impersonating any other person or entity, or make any sort of misrepresentation or give any false information to avail any kinds of services from GDECPL.
- You will NOT open more than one or multiple accounts on the websites http://www.whizstorm.com or http://www.gdx.in under any circumstances. At any given point if it is discovered by the authorities at GDECPL, it would be momentarily de-activated or deleted & the fees or the amount paid for the respective services under those accounts would be immediately forfeited.
- Creating any fake identity, or impersonating any other person & subsequently availing the services offered by GDECPL by giving false information, documents, identity & any legal issues arising out of it anytime later, the responsibility & the onus would be on you, as a user & hence solely responsible for the future consequences.
- You would disclose the correct County of Birth, Country of Citizenship & Country of Residence while you plan to avail the services of GDECPL. You agree that GDECPL services through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com or http://www.gdx.in are NOT available in few countries. The list of services & subsequently the list countries where the services are available may change from time to time, without notice. You also agree that GDECPL’s service offerings may vary from country to country.
- It is your responsibility to know the legal age in your own State, Province, Country to avail any of the GDECPL‘s services online through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com or http://www.gdx.in. In no way GDECPL would be responsible for any legal issues arising out of it any point in time. GDECPL’s services through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com or http://www.gdx.in may NOT be used by minors. Hence in case of a minor, it would be a responsibility of the parent(s) or a legal guardian to contact the GDECPL, not only to give the consent to GDECPL about the minor applicant but also to give correct & full information & documents as & when required by the GDECPL.
- You would always give right, correct & complete information to GDECPL. You also agree to give all necessary documents to GDECPL electronically as & when required. GDECPL reserves the right to hold or discontinue the process if the necessary information or documents or both or NOT sent on time.
- You would always keep the GDECPL updated about the changes in your profile, such changes in academic or educational qualifications, percentages, grades, financial status, work experience details, test scores such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, USMLE, DDS or any such test which is a mandatory requirement for studying abroad that is enforced by the international institutions. You completely agree to submit full information at all times so that GDECPL is in a right position to guide you in the study abroad plan. Based on the information provided, GDECPL assists, suggests & recommends the user with possible options to study abroad & the related processes thereafter.
- GDECPL does NOT give any guarantee or offers any sort assurance about getting an admission or scholarships or financial assistance or any kind of fellowship or student visa. All of these decisions are with the respective authorities & GDEPL would have NO role to play in admissions & visa decision making. Hence the USER or the CLIENT would be solely responsible for the possible rejection of university/college admission or the visa refusal.
- GDECPL provides an "optional" visa guidance & assistance service strictly as per the rules & regulations laid down by the respective Countries & their High Commissions, Embassies & Consulates. GDECPL or any of its affiliate partners or associates neither process or issue visas for students nor issue a support letter to the students/parents.
- GDECPL is having a team of professionals who are NOT attorneys & is NOT affiliated with any government agency. Hence the user must accept & understand that it does not constitute as a legal advice.
- GDECPL takes NO responsibility of issues of any nature arising out of fake or fraudulent documentation or information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. In this regard, GDECPL has the right to suspend, terminate, and refuse any and all current or future use of the service.
- Student Visa approval or denial is always at the discretion of the respective country’s Consulates, High Commissions & Embassies. Hence GDECPL & its employees, representatives, franchisees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, partners are NOT responsible for obtaining the Visa nor are they in any way responsible for obtaining the denial or rejection.
- Apart from the "Optional Visa assistance" service provided by the GDECPL, the users, CLIENTS (students and parents) are encouraged to visit Foreign Entry Requirements page on the respective country websites for visa related most updated information.
- Time being the essence of the whole study abroad process, keeping the process streamlined with respect to the time & also keeping in mind the requirements & expectations of the institutions, you agree to act on time. Any delay on your part & issues arising out of such delay, GDECPL would NOT be held responsible for any losses arising out of these issues.
- You will NOT host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
- You will NOT upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the GDECPL owned websites, or that of other computer systems or the computer network or the Internet;
- You will NOT upload, post, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- You will NOT post, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- You will NOT upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to OR information that harm minors in any way;
- You will NOT host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the Republic of India, or any other countries, regions, states or provinces & its relationship with the Republic of India.
- You will be using the GDECPL services for a genuine purpose seeking assistance to study abroad & seek good professional opportunities in your own country & elsewhere. You completely agree at all times that will use the GDECPL services for lawful purpose(s) at all times, solely with an intention of seeking assistance to study abroad within the limitations of the GDECPL’s offerings. User or CLIENT accept & agree that during the entire process, users & CLIENT’s individual efforts are equally important. Hence the user completely accepts & agrees to give full co-operation at all times, in order to execute the "Study Abroad" plan systematically & successfully.
- You accept & agree at all times that you will NOT further use the GDECPL’s assistance & any or all of its services for any illegal, criminal, unlawful, immoral, prohibited activities like; Money Laundering, unlawful commercialized vice, illegal immigration, human trafficking, prostitution, espionage, sabotage, acts of terrorism or supporting such activities, visa & immigration related frauds; which is against the laws of the Republic of India or any other country or International Laws in place.
In such matters, GDECPL would immediately discontinue its services to the user(s) & report the matter to the legal authorities & assist them with all necessary support related to the legal matter.
Finally you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities with respect to the services undertaken by you. You will not use the GDECPL services to provide commercial services to, or for the benefit of, any third party by means of offering sale of any products / services through GDECPL, or solicitation of any nature to any service providers or advertisers.
GDECPL through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in collects information that is necessary to secure admissions to various study programs internationally. During the process it may be required to disclose the information collected from the user or an associate, or a franchisee or a partner (student/parent i.e. a CLIENT) to the respective service providers, locally, nationally or globally in order to provide service availed by the CLIENT.
By the use of GDECPL’s services through its websites through its websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in you expressly consent to GDECPL about the collection of your overall data & your personal information to avail services listed on the respective websites mentioned above.
Governing Laws & Jurisdiction:
The websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in are controlled by GDECPL, a company legally registered in India, strictly under the Indian laws. However the GDECPL websites & its severs may or may not be hosted in India. The data, website, user information may or may not be stored in India. But the provision of services & organization of its processes are controlled & governed and controlled from India.
Hence the terms and conditions and the usage of the services are in accordance & strictly governed by the laws in India. Furthermore the company is based in Thane city, near Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra, in India. Hence by accessing the GDECPL websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in you agree to the statutes & laws of the state of Maharashtra in India, and will be applicable to all of the matters relating to the use of this website, purchase of any product or service through these websites at all times.
You agree & accept at all times that your agreement to the use of the GDECPL websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in is deemed to have signed & executed in Thane, in the state of Maharashtra, in India. Hence you also expressly submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thane, India, in respect of any disputed arising out of the use of any of the site material, services or packages of GDECPL or any other matter relating to the use of the data, information, documents or any disputed related to financial transactions.
You expressly waive any objection of whatsoever nature to Indian jurisdiction and agree not to raise any objection or take any plea as to Indian jurisdiction on the ground of forum inconvenient, delay, expense, hardship or otherwise howsoever.
You further expressly agree not to initiate any legal proceedings against the GDECPL & its directors in respect of any matter relating to or arising out of the websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in, the site material, the service or this agreement or its use, interpretation or understanding in any jurisdiction except that of the courts in Thane, State of Maharashtra, India. You expressly agree that in the event of any litigation being commenced by you or anyone claiming under you or associated with you against the GDECPL or its directors in any jurisdiction other than that of the courts in Thane, India, then you will consent in and support an application for the stay of legal proceedings in such other jurisdiction so that the parties concerned may adopt appropriate legal proceedings in local Indian jurisdiction.
Our Scholarship & Financial Assistance Policy:
Grad-Dreams’ with its years of experience in student advising & counseling has always assisted a number of Masters & PhD students till date. A number of Grad-Dreams students have been conferred with the full or partial scholarship by a lot of universities & institutions abroad. Many of our students have also been granted Teaching Assistantships, Graduate Assistantships, Research Assistantships or fellowships every year.
For all counseling & consulting activities, we charge the students a onetime amount, which is non-refundable in nature. At the same time, we inform the public that we DO NOT claim that we can get any of these financial awards confirmed or guaranteed. We do not claim that it is 100% achievable & we as Grad-Dreams or any of our subsidiary companies DO NOT give any such assurance or any such claim whatsoever.
However, there are few universities or institutions, who may consider someone for some sort of financial award depending on the individual’s academic qualifications & capacities. We NEITHER play any role in this decision-making NOR can we influence any of these admission & decision making committees in the institutions anywhere in world.
At the same time, we DO NOT ask or charge any student any percentage or any kind of additional remuneration from the students & families in the lieu of the financial awards granted by the institutions. If you come across any such incident while you are enrolled with Grad-Dreams or any of its subsidiaries, please inform us immediately on: email@example.com or write to the Grievance officer at:
Payment Terms & Refund Policies:
Refund, if any, would be at the sole discretion of the GDECPL. User acknowledges and agrees that GDECPL, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a CLIENT or a legitimate user against any amount(s) payable by User to GDECPL under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
In case of creation of fake accounts, impersonation cases, illegal use of website, un-lawful entry to the secure part of the website or any such software or data, GDECPL not only reserves the right to forfeit the amount paid by the user but also reserves the right to initiate legal & criminal proceedings against the un-lawful usage & breach of trust.
- All refund requests must be made within 7 days of the purchase of any service of package through GDECPL’s authorized websites http://www.whizstorm.com & http://www.gdx.in. The refund request would be considered only in case any of the GDECPL services are NOT availed anytime.
- Any refund request accepted on ‘case-to-case’ basis by the GDECPL would not be more than 50% of the amount paid, considering the GDECPL services availed, man hours spent, technology resources, respective taxes paid to the governments (both State of Maharashtra & India) and any other incidental expenses.
The users may submit the refund requests on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Grad-dreams Education Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
205, Falcon Court, Hari Om Nagar, Mulund East, Mumbai, 400 081
State: Maharashtra, India. Phone: + 91 986 915 2047.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
- Mr./ Ms.
- Contact Number :
- Email ID:
Registered Office Address:
Grad-dreams Education Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
205, Falcon Court, Hari Om Nagar, Mulund East, Mumbai, 400 081
State: Maharashtra, India. Phone: + 91 986 915 2047.